GREAT GENERAL DENTISTRY IN GLENDALE, CO GIVES YOU A HEALTHY, LONG-LASTING SMILE
Having access to elite general dentistry in Glendale helps you maintain a better-looking, healthy smile. The dental staff at Dr. Lowery’s Dental Group is trained in the latest prevention and gentle hygiene techniques. We can treat you and every member of your family. Being our patient means:
- Peace of mind knowing that your smile is healthy.
- Addressing small issues before they progress.
- Soothing, gentle dentistry and state-of-the-art decay prevention.
- Working with dental professionals to improve your at-home oral routine.
Dr. Lowery and her team are skilled in family dentistry and have a knack for relieving dental anxiety. Schedule an appointment by calling 303-753-0922.
PREVENTING DENTAL PROBLEMS IN OUR COMFORTABLE OFFICE
Every mouth is different, and every patient has different dental needs. Our office offers a wide range of preventive dentistry services to keep infections and other problems away. Here’s how we keep patients cavity-free:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll thoroughly remove any plaque and tartar from your teeth and gently polish teeth to make it harder for harmful substances to stick to the surface. Our team has pain-reducing techniques, like using special mouthwash and paste, to eliminate cold sensitivity, making your cleaning as comfortable as possible.
- Safe Digital X-rays – Digital X-rays omit about 80 less radiation than traditional X-rays and give us clear images of your teeth and oral cavity for better diagnosis.
- Fluoride Treatments and Sealants – Fluoride is a safe substance that has been proven to reduce the risk of tooth decay. We can apply a special rinse or varnish! Dental sealants cover the biting surface of the tooth to lock out cavities.
- Nutritional Counseling – What goes into your mouth affects your teeth. Let us review your eating habits and suggest tooth-healthy food options and adjustments.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatment – Whether you have problems controlling saliva levels or struggle to keep your mouth fresh, Dr. Lowery can improve your condition with procedures or special products.
- Custom Mouthguards – These mouthguards fit perfectly over your teeth to protect them during impact. Our mouthguards are great for your active youngsters or any weekend warriors.
CONTROLLING INFECTION IN THE GUMS
Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults, and even worse, it’s been connected to serious problems like diabetes and heart disease. This problem is also extremely common. About 50 percent of adults older than 30 and more than 70 percent of seniors will struggle with gum disease. Dr. Lowery and her team are trained to spot the early signs of gum disease. We help control this problem by removing the infection through a process known as scaling and root planing or perio-therapy.
General dentistry in Glendale can improve your overall health and help you avoid costly dental procedures. Call our office today at 303-753-0922 to visit. We’re convenient for those in zip codes 80246, 80209, 80206, 80220, 80224 and 80222.